The Queensland branch of the Australian Electric Vehicle Association is proud to present:
The Electric Vehicle Experience 2022.
Our Association exists to promote the adoption of Electric Vehicles and to provide the community with clear and comtempory advice.
The AEVA QLD Branch believes the best way to help the community is by hosting an event that:
- gathers a large number of local EV owners and allows the public to ask questions about their real work experiences
- showcases EV businesses specialising in emobilty, aftermarket accessories and charging solutions
- displays as many different EV makes and models as possible
- has EV conversions and EV conversion businesses on hand
- allows test rides of electric cars, bikes and scooters
There are very few EV events in Australia with such a strong focus on community engagement and vehicle focus. The 2021 event was a fantastic starting point where we had 80 electric cars attend and did 150 test rides with the public. This year our goal is to have more than 100 owners display their EVs and have more people go for test rides.
If you are intested in participating as a stall holder, owner with EV on display or test ride driver, you can register your interest here:
If you would like to attend as part of the public, you can mark yourself going to our Facebook event here:
If you have any other questions relating to the event, then please email me:
I look forward to seeing you at the Redland Showgrounds, Cleveland on the 11th September 2022 to discuss all things EV.
See you there!
Chairman - AEVA QLD Branch