Welcome to the VIC Branch home page!
The VIC branch aims to represent the EV interests of individuals and businesses throughout the state.
Meeting details are sent via email each month to all financial Victorian members and registered non members.
The main Victorian Branch meetings occur on the second Wednesday of every month.
We have returned to physical meetings which are usually held at the Scout Hall. In order to provide a choice to members we have developed a method which enables members to participate via zoom as well.
Due to the current Victorian lock down the meeting this Wednesday 9th June will be held on zoom only.
The zoom link will be emailed the day before.
Electric Cars for Beginners:
- The EV revolution is coming.
- Advantages of electric cars for our health and economy
- Different types of electric cars (battery only, hybrid, PHEV)
- Basic differences between electric and internal combustion cars
- Charging at home and on a trip – overcoming range anxiety
- Solar panels and electric cars
- Factors to consider when buying an electric car.
- Models currently available in Australia
- The Used EV market.
We also have two Victorian regional sub-branches:
Geelong: meets the first Friday of every month (excluding January).
Ballarat and region: meets the third Tuesday of every second month. (Odd numbered months).
Dates, times and location details can be found here.
Select the VIC member group and then click on Find Events.
We hope to see you at a meeting soon!
Victorian main Branch Information
Our 2020/21 branch comittee members are:
- Chair: Chris Nash (Also National President)
- Vice Chairs:Paul Fallon, Tom Singer
- Treasurer: Daryl Budgeon
- Secretary: Rick Molloy
- General Committee Members: Rhys Freeman, Steve Carter, James Kirk, David Potter, Tom Singer, Blake Ramsey.
Ballarat and Region Sub-Branch Information
- Convenor: Steve Carter
Geelong Sub-Branch Information
- Convenor: Blake Ramsey
Interested in joining AEVA?
To join the AEVA, click on the membership tab above and fill in the details. Once a member you'll get regular email updates.
To be put on our mailing list for non-members please click here
For more information on the VIC Branch please contact Rick Molloy - 0407 228 189