AEVA Victoria Branch
Welcome to the Vic Branch home page!
Vic Branch signal a collective GOAL! after the High Court of Australia judges Victorian ZLEV Charge Act to be unconstitutional.
Smoothly accelerating the EV transition.
If it moves, make it electric!
The EV transition is happening! It is inevitable. It is unstoppable.
Vic Branch aims to help smoothly accelerate this transition. We provide free and independent education to the public, friendly peer-to peer support, advocate for EV policies, and work in partnership with like-minded groups.
Other useful websites:
Join AEVA to share the benefits from:
- Keeping up to date with the latest breaking EV news and innovations
- Access to specialised knowledge from EV conversions and inspiration for DIY projects
- Being part of a tipping point and inevitable transition to electric drive
- Learning from and sharing real-world experiences with EV drivers and others in the EV field
- A diverse and inclusive like-minded- community
- Financial discounts or special offers on selected EV events, and
- Opportunities to influence policy and collaborate with other EV enthusiasts
To join AEVA, please complete membership page here.
To be put on our mailing list for non-members, please click here
Richard Laxton wins Glen George Trophy 2023!
Congratulations to Richard Laxton for winning the 2023 Glen George Trophy! Mega-kilometres from trip to Perth – the long way around via NSW, Qld and NT. Many thanks to Steve Furey for making the journey to present and handover the trophy.
Unless otherwise notified, the Vic Branch holds a monthly member event on the third Tuesday of each month (excluding January) at:
5a Hartnett Cl, Mulgrave VIC 3170
A notice is usually sent to members and non-members one week prior to the event.
A reminder is then sent one or two days prior, including the full agenda and other details.
Past Event Reports
We also have a regional Victorian sub-branch:
Geelong: meets the first Friday of every month (excluding January).
Our 2023-4 Branch committee members are:
Chair: Kathleen Davies
Vice-Chair: Paul Fallon
Treasurer: Dan Edwards
Secretary: Rick Molloy
Director Representative on AEVA National Board: Riz Akhtar
General Committee Members: Brendan Davies, James Kirk, Richard Laxton, David Potter, Blake Ramsey, Tom Singer, Peter Stevens, Aldo Vera.
Convenor: Blake Ramsey
For more information on the Vic Branch, please contact:
Secretary - Rick Molloy
Ph: 0407 228 189