2020 Audi E-Tron variants priced for Australia
Along with a choice of conventional SUV or coupe-styled Sportback, the new e-tron will be offered with two separate powertrains dubbed 50 and 55. Audi expects 70 per cent of buyers will opt for the more expensive model.
As with its German rival, Audi has thrown everything at the e-tron – from both a vehicle development standpoint, and when it comes to the ownership experience.
Six years of free charging on the Chargefox network of public charge stations is included, double what Porsche is offering in the more expensive Taycan.
- e-tron 50 quattro: $137,700
- e-tron 55 quattro: $146,700
- e-tron 55 First Edition: $159,600
- e-tron Sportback 50 quattro: $148,700
- e-tron Sportback 55 quattro: $157,700
- e-tron Sportback 55 First Edition: $169,650
All prices exclude on-road costs