Where: online, via the Zoom meeting program. (Login details have been sent to all Victorian members. If you haven't received them or are from outside Victoria - just email Bryce at EVNews@bigpond.com).
Date: Wednesday August 12th
- 7pm: Welcome to the return to AEVA meetings from Victorian branch chair, Chris Nash
- 05: Brief intro from Bryce on how to get the best advantage from Zoom meetings
- 10: Talk from Tim Harrison on the roll-out of the EViE charging network
- 30: Q&A to Tim on EViE
- 40 – 8pm: Updates on AEVA work
- Chair’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- EV News
- 8pm: general chit-chat over a cuppa/other drinks of choice.