On Wednesday evening , instead of the usual AEVA WA meeting the previous day, there will be no physical meetup ,
instead there will be a webinar at 7:30pm , details below
The AEVA National Webinars series continue Wednesday 14th with a presentation from Luke Todd, CEO TrueGreen Mobility.
The TrueGreen Group is an active impact investor focused on projects and business that generate positive environmental and social benefits. TrueGreen Mobility is the vehicle (pun intended) to build and supply zero emission vehicles for the Australian market.
On the call Luke will outline and discuss TrueGreen Mobility’s progress in:
- Electrifying Australia’s Transport system.
- Plans for Hydrogen buses and Trucks.
- Plans for importation of a full suite of best of breed EV’s, and their indicative price point.
- Direct Sales model and plans for Customer Service and Support.
- The importance of the recently announced tie up with major EV Charging Network provider Tritium.