This event will showcase:
- home and building (double glazing, insulation, new materials)
- water and waste (irrigation, tanks, mulching, composting)
- transport and recreation (electric cars, electric bikes, etc)
- technology and energy (solar panels, solar hot water, batteries, wind generators)
- bushcraft and survival skills (reducing risk of accidents)
- tools and handcraft (battery powered mowers, chainsaws, traditional tools)
- homesteading and self-sufficiency (growing your own fruit, veggies, looking after reverine)
- health and wellbeing (improved awareness of nature and the environment)
- alternative farming (regenerative methods, soil carbon capture)
- sustainabiulity and community
- organic produce.
Come and have fun and learn how being more sustainable can reduce your power bills, drought-proof your garden, and help the community.